Administrative Assistant Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and modify cost sheets for all customers.
• Responsible for the Distribution of Wholesale and WCGB sold/final items.
• Check and update all final cost sheets for accuracy, making sure all components are listed.
• Review Part numbers in Macola to ensure items are correct as described in Central Pricing/SS Main.).
• Request new item numbers from Purchasing for new items using the New Macola Numbers Spreadsheet.
• Update cost sheets with information provided on a Customer Commit.
• Completes revisions of any previously distributed items and issue a new Distro to the necessary departments.
• Update all (Custom Order Baskets), apply information from the commit form to the cost sheet.
• Create distribution sheets and send to the necessary departments.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with setting up and checking customer sheets.
• Assist with presentation preparation including, but not limited to, customer book and gift setup and review.
• Assist with checking cost sheets for approval.
• Assist with maintaining and updating all customer files and folders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Typing minimum 40 WPM
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Good ability to prioritize a very busy workload
• Attention to detail
**Please make sure email subject reads Admin Assistant for faster response.