The Therapist works in a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing treatment services according to the Discovery Clinical Model. Therapist responsibilities include ensuring patient safety, providing milieu interventions, leading psychoeducational and process-oriented therapy groups, facilitate clinical assessments, conduct individual and family therapy sessions, and other case management tasks, as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures clinical documentation is completed timely throughout the course of treatment.
- Establish therapeutic rapport with patients and families/loved ones.
- Carries a case load of 5-6 patients.
- Facilitates admission assessments and the admission process for new patients with professionalism, courtesy, and a welcoming attitude.
- Participates in weekly treatment team and communicates weekly treatment goals with all team members.
- Completes appropriate number of therapy sessions weekly for patients, including family/support system sessions aligned with the patients’ level of care.
- Facilitates process orientated and psychoeducation groups one to two times, daily.
- Facilitates multi-family groups and family therapy sessions.
- Provides utilization reviews to insurance companies, providing appropriate clinical information to obtain initial authorization and continuing stay authorization, as necessary.
- Begins discharge planning on day of admission for all patients.
- Completes discharge session with patient to ensure coping skills, transition plan, and resources are understood and intact.
- Ensures discharge appointments are confirmed with patient and loved ones prior to discharge.
This is a full-time position at one of our outpatient programs. For a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at discoverymood.com.
Compensation Range: $57,000-$90,000
Compensation will be dependent upon geographic region, education, and experience
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in relevant field, required
- Completion of state requirements and state license to conduct therapeutic interventions required
- Obtain CPI certification within 90 days of hire
- Obtain CPR, AED, and First Aid certification within 90 days of hire
- Must possess a current driver’s license and be in good standing
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
PandoLogic. Keywords: Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker, Location: Seahurst, WA - 98062
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Case Management
- Clinical Assessments
- Clinical Works