OVERNIGHT CAREGIVERS NEEDED!!!
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Bathing and personal care
- Alzheimer’s Care
Candidates will complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
Must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)*No previous experience necessary
- Paid skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinsteadterrehaute.com. or call Lisa at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.