Ready to grow?
So are we.
SQL Developer Intern
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Internship Program Dates: June 2 - August 11, 2023
We're seeking a bright, highly motivated student to join CSC as a SQL Developer Intern in our Wilmington, DE office. This program gives current college students the opportunity to grow their technical skills and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Our SQL Developer Intern will develop and deliver SQL, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), and reports for a growing enterprise. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services, and Reporting Services, which is a suite of applications that allow business users to build, load, and view data.
Some of the things you'll learn from us:
* Understand the CSC Line of business and the opportunity to know more about CSC culture.
* A high-level overview of CSC Jurisdictional Services systems and ETL stack.
* Gain experience in building SQL, ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load), reports, dashboards, and workflows.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
* Currently attending college, university, or a similar training program studying Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar coursework
* Graduating or ready for full-time employment within 12 months of August 2023
* Coursework and/or experience in database systems, SQL, etc.
* Coursework and/or experience in data analytics
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including charts and pivot tables
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn
* Ability to learn in a fast-paced, agile environment
At CSC, we commit to the core values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility, and being genuine.
Why join our internship program?
* This is a PAID internship and an opportunity to grow your communication and business skills for your career and your resume.
* We offer multiple opportunities for professional development, growth, and networking during your 10 weeks with us. Examples include lunch and learns, networking events, resume review, and more!
* Our interns work in teams to give back to our communities by supporting a charitable organization. At the end of the program, teams present to a group of senior leaders, showcasing the charity, how they gave back, and what they learned.
* CSC is a relaxed and fun work environment - we can wear jeans to work!
* CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006!
* We offer challenging work and career opportunities - we love it when our interns become employees!
- Agile Methodology
- Business Informatics
- Data Analysis