$130000.00 to $135000.00 yearly
Jim Park is looking for a talented accounting manager to work with a thriving company as an Accounting Manager. This role's duties will require leading daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. If you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations, you will be preferred for this position. Based in the Newark, California area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
How you will make an impact
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Work closely with FP& A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, CPA and/or MBA preferred.
• 1+ years of supervisory experience - will manage a staff of 5 Sr. Accountants and 1 Staff Accountant
• Strong experience with financial statements preparation/close, financial reporting, annual budgets, audit, tax documents, and financial analyses.
• System implementation experience – company will be going through multiple system conversions including Workday.
• A desire to work for a world renown organization.
• Healthcare industry (medical groups) experience preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles