Staffmark is seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives to join North America's leading distributor of Retail store fixtures and equipment at their Flat Rock NC facility.
Customer Service Representative Job Summary
Our client is North America’s leading distributor of Retail store fixtures and equipment is growing. We are currently looking to fill the position of Customer Service Representative to handle daily activities for our client, including order management, data entry, scheduling appointments, and report management. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day activities and provide outstanding customer service. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the distribution, shipping and logistics industry, we invite you to apply today! Temp to Hire opportunity!
8 Davis Keats Dr.
Greenville SC 29607
Call or text
Monday through Friday shift 7A to 3:30P - competitive starting pay $17/HR
Essential Job functions of the Customer Service Representative:
- Order Management, order entry, order tracking, & processing systemically
- Provide excellent communication to client & internal team(s)
- Maintain daily reporting metrics for outbound & inbound transactions.
- Schedule inbound & outbound activities
- Manage reporting documents & transactions.
- Keep records of client interactions, process all transactions required by client.
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job.
- Communicate with other departments & vendors to ensure efficient delivery of products.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other departments when necessary.
- Maintain customer records and update account information.
Experience/ Skills Requirement:
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and have a keen attention to detail
- Great performances reviews and attendance record.
- Extremely honest and able to follow through with assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision; self-motivated.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures including best practices, OSHA regulations, safety, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great written and verbal skills required.
If you feel you are an amazing candidate for this position, APPLY NOW! Please be prepared to send an updated resume.
Questions? Happy to help! Text
803-322-6004 for immediate consideration!
Looking for other job opportunities? Download our free WorkNow app from your phone store & see & apply for all of our available opening!
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry