Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location Heat Waves Hot Oil-Wyoming - Douglas, WYEducation Level High SchoolJob Category OtherPosition Summary
Heat Waves Hot Oil LLC, a subsidiary of Enservco is looking for hardworking, motivated, and energetic, Hot Oil Operators to work at our Wyoming Location. We are interested in results driven operators to operate and maintain equipment in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with all DOT, OSHA, state regulations, and company guidelines.
We are seeking full time experienced Hot Oil Operators to join our team in Wyoming. Successful candidates will have flexible schedules to accommodate business need.
About Us- Heatwaves Hot Oil Service is a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services for the domestic onshore oil and gas industry. Our services support drilling, completion, production and maintenance activities spanning the life of the well. We are known by our customers for safe, reliable, on-time delivery of services that include frac water heating, hot oiling, acidizing and related support. This diverse service set allows us to offer bundled pricing to help customers reduce costs and simplify procurement. Our broad geographic footprint enables us to serve customers in major basins across the U.S. Our modern fleet and expert operators drive significant efficiencies and productivity for our customers. More information is available at [ Link removed ] .
Why work with us?
- Competitive Wages;
- Outstanding Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and accident offerings.
- Company-paid Term Life/AD&D
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Although this position requires a CDL A, the majority of the work is comprised of operating equipment on location. This is NOT a fulltime driving position.
Drives and operates specialized commercial vehicle truck for the purpose of loading, heating, and pumping fluids at high pressure and temperature, while observing gauges, equipment in a productive and safe manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Engage and disengage high pressure pump, burner for heating, and pumping fluids
- Understand, define, and observe equipment including valves, pumps, and gauges
- Understand and Operate fire box, regulate temperature, and pressure
- Carry hoses and joints of pipe from truck to well head or tank
- Connect and disconnect hoses and pipe using hand tools
- Understands and follows guidelines and policies set forth by the Standard Operating Procedure and Customers.
- Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations (properly complete paperwork and logs)
- Examines the equipment and reports any necessary repairs to the supervisor and/or Maintenance Shop
- Follows all safety policies and procedures, participates in all required safety training and meetings
- Continuously monitors the equipment to ensure proper operation and minimal down time.
- Performs and documents minor service on equipment
- Ensures that equipment is properly cleaned, serviced, and stored at the end of each shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete 90-day training model
- Knowledgeable and compliant with DOT regulations
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing.
- Obeys all traffic laws. Reports any accidents or traffic violations to supervisor.
- Can successfully pass company’s road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles.
- Able to work rotating shifts including days/nights; willing to work long hours
- Customer service- Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Oral/Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and obtains clarification as needed; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Fluency in English required. Able to read and interpret written instruction.
- Teamwork and Professionalism- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures in the oil and gas field; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- CDL A
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
Additional Job Information
- 2-year Driving Experience with CDL
- Production operations/ Work overs operations/ Well Stimulation
- Flexibility in schedule for business needs
- Clean MVR
- Salary DOE (Hourly Rate)
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Oil And Gas
Hardworking And Dedicated