We’re looking for a Training & Development Specialist who is passionate about providing learning and growth opportunities for our employees! This position will play a critical part in developing and delivering internal training for Doosan Bobcat’s North American manufacturing facilities. Collaborate with our ambitious, agile team to conduct training needs assessments, deliver stand-up training, roll-out initiatives, serve as the Company liaison with vendors and state agencies, and partner with Human Resources and functional business clients. This position will support multiple locations and require travel. This position may be managed remotely, must be capable of working independently, and is part of a larger distributed team. This position may be located in Litchfield, MN, Gwinner, ND, or Wahpeton, ND.
Role & Responsibility
• Conduct training needs assessments and determine key training outcomes.
• Develop content, design training materials and execute plans to fulfill customer requirements.
• Manage the deployment of training through the organization to achieve desired skill, competency, management, and leadership development.
• Deliver stand-up training in support of various initiatives for hourly and salaried employees.
• Manage external vendors in support of training goals.
• Maintain updated curriculum and training records through the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Develop and execute learning strategies and programs as determined by corporate initiatives and functional leadership.
• Measure training effectiveness to reinforce organizational goals.
• Work with Human Resources in support of the new employee onboarding process.
• Provide training and development solutions to assist in employee engagement efforts.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 5+ years in Operations, Training & Development, Human Resources, or related role.
- Knowledge of HR general practices, Learning Management Systems, and online content development a plus.
- Experience with training creation and delivery.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Fluency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Effective time management and priority focus skills to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Travel: 25% - 50%.
Doosan Bobcat is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.