Stefanini is looking for a Technical Support Professional for one of its direct clients in TN.Job description details as below.
- Strives to improve customer experience elements by building solid customer service experience.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- Applies general technology and product knowledge.
- Follows technical support standards.
- Work is regularly reviewed by a supervisor/leader.
- Able to support customers without complete dependence on knowledge based scripts.
- Able to contribute to the collective knowledge of the organization.
- Interacts with other IT departments.
- Learns and applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems and recurring requests
- received from enterprise level customers by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
- Performs primarily routine requests with clear direction.
- Solves basic problems for customers.
- Learns supported technologies
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic Knowledge of computers
Nice (Unix Utility)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 32417
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing
expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and
large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed
services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service
offerings include: IT infrastructure
outsourcing (helpdesk/desktop services and data
center), application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP
consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
Our more than 24,000 employees delivering support in 35
languages, within 88 offices with a direct presence
in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa,
Australia and Asia is why our IT outsourcing solutions are
used by some of the largest multinational companies in the world.
With a client base of over 500 active clients, including
View the full profile
more than 300 multinational clients, Stefanini maintains a strong presence
in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical,
services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Clients benefit from
Stefanini’s financial stability, sustained year-over year growth, and zero net debt. The corporate global headquarters is located in Sao
Paulo, Brazil with European headquarters in Brussels and North American
headquarters in metropolitan Detroit.
Jobs at Stefanini can be found: https://careers.stefanininam.com/
Staffing jobs can be found in the Stefanini Talent Mall: Join our team and let's Co-Create https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/Stefanini/jobs_build/