You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Engineer II - Remote
Software Engineer – UI/UX Development
Columbia, MD with work from home options available
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is a fast-growing, innovative, and stable company that provides cutting-edge products, knowledge, and expertise in advanced cybersecurity technologies for the United States. SealingTech is looking for an experienced and talented Software Engineer to work within the Product Development group at SealingTech.
We’re looking for an experienced software developer to join our Product Development team and help build the next generation of system monitoring and human-machine interface. Specifically, we are looking for someone that can bring their UI development experience to create an end user interaction solution for our embedded server controller product. The ideal candidate has a strong background in driving UI development project from proof of concept to production.
- 4+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java or C++ including object-oriented design.
- 4+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience in a frontend development environment, preferably building and maintaining production user friendly, data driven interfaces.
- Experience and understanding how systems work in backend development (Node, Java, Python, etc.)
- Depth of knowledge in at least one modern front-end framework.
- Experience Translating detailed UI design into computer software code.
- Experience in use of modern software development tools (Confluence, Jira, Jenkins).
- Experience with Git command line configuration management tool.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process methodology
- Java build tools such as Gradle, Bazel, Maven, etc.
- Experience with JavaFX UI development
Preferred but not required:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related field; will consider relevant years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with mockup and wire-frame development.
- Experience developing embedded software applications.
- Experience developing Human-Machine interfaces (HMI)
- Exposure to microcontroller development.
- Experience with front-end testing patterns.
- US Citizenship
Working is no longer solely about the job. Here at Sealing Tech, we understand your happiness and health is vital to our success. We are innovative in our approach to cultivating balanced work environments and offer a plethora of added perks.
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Maven
- Build Tools
- C++ (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI19-g4djg2v
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.