Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation in Garland, TX is looking for a Social Worker for our skilled nursing and rehab facility.
Licensure: License in the state of Texas in Clinical Social Work
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations, our established policies and procedures, or as may be directed by Administrator, to assure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis.
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the social service programs of this facility.
- Assist in the development, administering, and coordinating of department policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of current federal and state regulations, as well as professional standards, and make recommendations on changes in policies and procedures to the Director or Administrator.
- Review department policies and procedures, at least annually, and participate in making recommended changes.
- Assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures for the identification of medically related social and emotional needs of the resident.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree from an approved school of Social Work.
- Must have, as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in social work or a bachelor’s degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology; and
- Must have, as a minimum, 1 year supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
- Must have current Social Worker License
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Garland’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you a Social Worker who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a Social Worker who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation – Garland
2625 Beltline Road
Garland, TX 75044
URL blocked - click to apply
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join
URL blocked - click to apply