[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Analyst - Six Sigma - Process Improvement
United States: Danville IL
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
With a startup spirit and 80,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Quality Analyst with strong experience in Data Analytics
- Lead Lean Promoter network for the vertical
- Drive Visual Management & Process Improvements
- Conduct Lean Trainings & Drive Lean Improvements
- Conduct benchmarking exercises
- Conduct VSM events
- Support screening of improvement opportunities for each account he / she is aligned to
- Validation & Setting up of measurement system for CSL/ KPI report-out
- Drive lean for the vertical, helping to achieve the different goals in terms of Lean DNA as well as Lean Ace across aligned accounts / vertical.
- Drive Lean campaigns and visual management adoption and quality related communication.
- Support LSS projects under the close supervision of the BB.
- Works with BB/Quality to conduct VSMs, validate and set up measurement systems for CSL/KPI and set up benchmarks
- Works with Ops to implement drive improvement plans, capture quality and business impact & analysis of business and process metrics
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Previous meaningful experience in the field
- Lean Ace certification
- GB certification, preferred
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and as part of the team
- Organized person with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different tasks
- Good communication skills at all levels of Genpact and customer organizations
- Good interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Data-centric – quantitative, analytical skills and PC proficiency (Excel)
- Problem Solving Approach – including logical, systems oriented mindset
- Change Orientation – Ability to adopt to changes quickly
- Individual Performer – Ability to organize
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Analyst - Six Sigma - Process Improvement
. Follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Analyst - Six Sigma - Process Improvement
, 1056350261367, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Analyst - Six Sigma - Process Improvement
, and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Analyst - Six Sigma - Process Improvement
Attention To Detail
Process Improvements (Business)
Benchmarking (Project Management)
Complex Problem Solving