As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
DescriptionURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyConduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
***This position can be located in Morrisville, NC or Austin, TX**
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Technical Business Analyst – Implementation
Leads the Project Prioritization and Selection Process:
Coordinates and organizes project pipeline based on resource availability
Gathers the fundamental process performance requirements and needs from our Customers
Improves customer process performance using automation and innovation:
- Provides a structured approach to project selection
- Aligns projects to strategy and priorities
- Scopes and defines Projects
Leads cross-functional teams to define the current state:
- Focus on critical inputs and outputs
- Process complexity reduction
- Define requirements for implementation of automation tools
- Perform configuration of automation tools
Leads cross-functional teams to define the future state:
- Develop and execute a data collection plan
- Collect and comprehend baseline information of current process client workflows, performance, business rules and key metrics
Facilitates cross-functional interface between the client, business and technical development teams. (In agile terms, the candidate would be interacting with the product owners, scrum team, and scrum master.)
Provides ongoing consulting during development, deployment and ongoing support of solutionsTechnical/Educational Qualifications:
- Propose, evaluate and select innovation solutions to deliver value and benefits defined
- Design “to-be” process maps, user stories and storyboards
- Work with program manager(s) to develop pilot plan and solution
- Define and track quantitative project success measures & integrate into plan
- 3+ years of experience in developing technical configuration requirements and/or system engineering
- 5-7 years or experience with structured process improvement methodology
- 2+ years of experience with CRM application configuration
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of related experience
- Experience with automation platforms or Robotics Processing Automation (RPA) implementations highly desired
- Previous experience working as a Programmer OR hobbyist programmers, game designers, app designers highly desired
- Previous experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) desired
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities across multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task
- Must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation