To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lifeguard - Yosemite - Half Dome Village
Aramark • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Lifeguard is responsible for ensuring the safety patrons of an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies and providing emergency care until the arrival of emergency medical services. The lifeguard may also handle patron inquiries or issues in a professional and courteous manner. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Maintains safety and surveillance of patrons in and around the pool and/or aquatic facility
- Acts immediately and appropriately in the event of an emergency
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services
- Provides basic life support including airway management, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and use of the automatic defibrillator when necessary
- Enforces safety policies and guidelines for the pool and/or aquatic facility
- Checks for hazardous conditions and reports or addresses potential safety hazards
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess current lifeguarding certification and/or any certifications required by state or local law
- CPR/AED certification required
- Previous Lifeguarding experience preferred
- Must be able to use judgement and make decisions in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling greater than 50 lbs
- Requires occasional bending, stooping, crouching, or crawling
- Requires frequent standing, walking, and climbing stairs
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran