To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
West Main Street
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Go to Market Offering Manager – Digital Business Automation
IBM • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 15 days ago
Ready to re-imagine the product management role? At IBM, as an Offering Manager, you are responsible for the full lifecycle of an offering: from validating need to determining the business model and defining the solution requirements. Going beyond the traditional focus of timetables and budgets, you use your keen insights into what customers want in their own business plan - and work across disciplines to build the best solutions to a problem. If being the CEO of your offering excites you, consider an offering management career at IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Digital Business Automation segment within IBM Cloud and Cognitive Software is in search of a senior outbound offering manager based in Austin, Texas or Costa Mesa, California. The offering manager will be responsible for the external positioning of our offerings, as well as working with the appropriate sales and marketing teams to drive demand and educate our sellers and potential customers. In this role, the offering manager will develop strategic go to market plans for IBM’s Digital Business Automation offerings by leveraging market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, and business planning. Working closely with marketing and sales, the offering manager will craft the market facing messaging and positioning. The offering manager will conceive and develop innovative go to market programs that drive demand and sales results.
The Senior Go-to-Market Offering Manager is the expert in buyer personas - how they buy and their buying criteria - and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. As a champion in the market, the offering manager will help drive our IBM DBA offering’s value proposition and gain insights to contribute to the overall go-to-market strategy. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Positioning - Identify and develop positioning that uniquely differentiates IBM DBA offerings as the leading in cloud automation solutions
- Sales and marketing tools –Create collateral, whitepapers, presentations, videos, and blog posts, to communicate the value proposition of our services.
- Launches –Plan the launch of new offerings and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Communications - Work with sales and marketing teams to broadcast our message to the market, across the organization, and our partner community.
- Ecosystem – Work across F2F Sellers, Digital and Business Partner Channels to create a robust community of sellers who are fully educated on the value of SaaS offerings and possess the tools they need to sell to their specific customer base.
- Market intelligence - Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to succeed.
- Industry leadership - Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, on social media, and as a spokesperson for analyst and press coverage.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 5 years of work experience in IT specific roles related to Automation with a go to market focus
Familiarity in Enterprise Content Management and Information Governance technology space is a plus.
Master’s Degree in Business
Industry Experience in Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Insurance or Government
Experience working with sales and marketing teams
Experience with digital and business partner routes to market
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Prior Digital Offering management experience
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.