Client Analyst - Multi Family OfficeCompensation:
Please email Ren at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
with your updated resume to be considered for the opportunity below.
Do you want to join a privately-held investment firm that serves some of the world's most influential families and organizations? With over 240 people across San Francisco, Palo Alto, New York, and Singapore, the firm provides financial advisory and family office services, and manages direct investments with a focus on technology growth equity, venture capital, and real estate.
The Client Analyst is a critical member of the relationship management team for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients.
• PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage operations for client relationships and/or support Family Office Specialists, Relationship Managers or Associate Client Analysts on certain large client relationships.
• Serve as a point of contact for day-to-day client service and operational needs.
• Develop a thorough understanding of assigned clients’ expectations and preferences in order to serve as a knowledgeable client advocate and ensure tailored execution.
• Drive high client satisfaction through excellent customer service, prompt follow-up on client issues and proactive problem solving.
• Help maintain trusted relationships with key client intermediaries such as estate managers, chiefs of staff and executive assistants.
• Process and confirm cashiering items and money movement requests.
• Generate account paperwork, complete due diligence for subscription documents, and manage account maintenance requests internally and externally with custodians and fund administrators.
• Work with legal counsel and tax advisers to implement wealth transfer strategies, tax planning, asset protection solutions and philanthropic initiatives.
• Execute and manage the new client on-boarding process and account transfers.
• Perform investment operations, bill pay and lifestyle services for assigned clients with a focus on high-touch, seamless service.
• Help maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes and workflow.
• Be an engaged culture carrier and participate in firm-wide initiatives.
• Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
The ideal Candidate is someone who has no ego, willing to learn and contribute with the team, and wishes to help grow the company:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience (family office, wealth management or other experience working with high net worth families is preferred).
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, free lunches, encouraging professional development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please email your updated resume at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans