Senior Electrical Engineer needed for nationally recognized company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Adam Anaim
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Tempe, AZ and founded over 30 years ago, we are a leading manufacturing company dedicated to producing high-quality products. Our team is focused on continuous improvement and maintaining the highest standards of operation. Due to company growth, we are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer that will have the opportunity to contribute to our ongoing success and play a key role in our company. Come join the fun and see what we're all about!
Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Compensation: $130k-$160k/year (depending on experience)
Location: Tempe, AZ
If you are a permanent resident with 5+ years of experience, please read on ...Why join us?
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and equipment
- Engage in a collaborative environment working with a diverse and dynamic team
- Join an industry leader that encourages and fosters continuous professional growth
- Contribute to our innovative vision and make a real impact in our evolving field
- Review and take ownership of customer technical requirements
- Develop electrical architecture within budget and schedule constraints
- Design and analyze new circuit variants, including PCB schematic design for power supplies, battery chargers, and battery management circuits
- Participate in product qualification according to customer requirements and industry standards
- Generate acceptance test procedures for sub-assemblies and top-assemblies
- Resolve technical problems with existing products and new designs, and perform prototype and qualification unit testing
What you need for this position:
- BSEE or MSEE degree required
- Extensive experience in electrical design of printed circuit boards
- Advanced understanding of Analog and Digital Circuits
- Familiarity with PWM control for power conversion
- Proficient in using lab equipment for troubleshooting and testing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Acceptance Test Procedures
- Assembly And Installation
- Digital Electronics
- Energy Transformation
- Problem Solving