$80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half is seeking a Marketing Manager-Search who will be responsible for the strategic marketing analysis, optimization, and execution of paid search campaigns across a network of eCommerce sites. Will also oversee the management of the Marketplace (Amazon and eBay) channel and contribute to sales growth. Will be responsible for training others, heading search & cross-functional team projects/meetings, presenting to senior management. Will supervise 1-2 Marketing Associates and/or Marketing Specialists. Could also manage team intern(s), contract / contract / temporary help, or cross-corp apprentice based on team resources. You will develop, analyze, create, and optimize large complex paid search marketing campaigns against sales and goals and identify profitable expansion opportunities.
This role will also lead the planning of holiday promotions, communicate with our internal division contacts, and manage relationships with our vendor partners. What you will bring and skills that excite us: 4-6 years’ experience 2+ years’ experience as an Assistant Marketing Manager or Marketing Specialist III Comprehensive knowledge of managed digital media channel. Review and effectively optimized assigned digital marketing campaigns against A/S targets. Work independently on assigned tasks with excellent attention to detail, and proven ability to meet deadlines with little involvement from manager. Plan and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve shared strategic goals against set deadlines. Train direct reports on team processes, reporting, platforms & interfaces of paid search partners, and implementation of campaign launches. Strong oral and written communication skills as demonstrated through past presentations, meetings, and email correspondence across various levels of the company. Demonstrated an ability to effectively lead and supervise a team as evidenced by role as an Assistant Marketing Manager. Ability to further enhance management and leadership skills through participation in coaching programs, working closely with direct manager, and seeking outside opportunities to further skills & education. Develop knowledge regarding budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of the overall channel performance. Desire to diversify skill set to learn other platforms that help drive overall business.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Good understanding of Digital Channels
- Earlier work involving Digital Analytics
- Marketing Analytics experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marketing Campaign
- Digital Media Planning experience highly valued
- Foundational knowledge in eComm
- Adeptness in Online Marketing Campaigns
- Amazon Marketplace experience highly desired
- Paid Search experience required
- Hands-on experience with KPI Reporting
- Proficiency in Paid Search Campaigns
- Experience with Digital Trends
- Practical knowledge of eBay
- Comprehensive knowledge of Optimize Paid Search
- General familiarity with Marketplaces
- Background working with Digital Marketing
- Previous experience working with Digital Media Campaigns
- Comprehension of Digital Media
- Demonstrated knowledge of publishing and advertising, as well as excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
- Background that includes prior experience with administration and implementation of electronic direct marketing campaigns, including database management and analytics
- Knowledge of using the Internet and basic office applications, as well as familiarity with design software applications and toolsInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Manager - Search and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Manager - Search for more information.
- Amazon Marketplace
- Attention To Detail