Mike Cox of Robert Half, Finance & Accounting is recruiting Accounting Manager job for a high growth Entertainment company in Beverly Hills. As the Accounting Manage (newly created role) will be focus on assisting the VP of Accounting with building out the accounting department with new internal processes and controls and be excited to work for a high growth, fast paced company.
The Accounting Manager position with a innovative company is for candidates who can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. The Accounting Manager position is on a full-time basis.
To be considered, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relatable
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting
- Experience in the entertainment, media, TV/Film industry ideal (Production)
Salary is negotiable from $120,000 upwards, + bonus + Benefits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Knowledge of Month-end Financial
- Month end closings experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valua
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
for more information.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)
Certified Public Accountant