The Strategy & Internal Consulting team, reporting into the President of Company, works closely with the CEO and the Executive Leadership Team to help define & articulate business strategy and support oversight and execution of key enterprise strategic initiatives and other large / complex programs. This team works closely with Finance, Technology and other key stakeholders to drive the annual planning process. The team also supports key decision-making forums and senior executive/Board meetings.
The team partners with Senior Leaders in the various business and functional areas to support development and execution of strategic initiatives within those areas. The team’s role typically includes framing and analyzing complex business problems, developing recommendations, partnering with line managers to drive execution, facilitating governance and communication processes, and playing a key role in informing and influencing decision making.
The Strategy & Internal Consulting team comprises high performing individuals with strong academic credentials and professional experiences with backgrounds in management consulting & industry.
Thought Leadership & Advisory
- Frame and analyze complex problems
- Assess areas of opportunity, in line with overall vision and strategy
- Develop pragmatic solutions to key strategic and operational issues
- Develop & present recommendations to senior leadership
- Play a key role in informing and influencing senior management decision making
Strategic Planning Office & Executive Communication
- Support strategic planning processes, including interdependencies between key business, technology and financial planning processes
- Facilitate structured reviews of the enterprise portfolio of strategic initiatives & implications (e.g., budget considerations, resource allocation, etc.)
- Support agenda and materials development for senior executive audiences & meetings e.g., Board Meetings, Executive Offsites, etc.
- Approach projects holistically, owning and driving end-to-end delivery of solutions
- Lead execution of key enterprise initiatives by forming collaborative partnerships with colleagues across businesses and functional areas
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in relevant areas (e.g., Digital Transformation, Robotics, Risk and Compliance, etc.)
- Manage enterprise governance and communication processes
We are looking for outstanding individuals with excellent intellectual & analytical capabilities, pragmatic problem solving skills, strong communications & influencing capabilities, a robust strategy & change management toolkit and a passion to effect change across the organization at the most senior levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- 3-7 years in a top-tier management consulting firm
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical and quantitative abilities
- Strong communication skills including experience in developing C-suite presentations
- Experience in financial services preferred, insurance expertise is a plus
- Experience in structuring & delivering technology strategy projects and a broad understanding of current technology practices (Agile, Cloud Computing/SaaS, Enterprise Data Management, etc.) & emerging trends (Robotics/AI, InsurTech, etc.) is desired
- Collaborative work style / leadership presence with ability to effectively interact with & earn trust of peers and senior management across the organization
- Project and process management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Executive presence; self-starter with a keen sense of ownership and commitment to the work, and a passion to deliver results
Provide Actionable Feedback