Overview of the company:
- Our client is an organization in the construction industry located in Northbrook that has been in the industry for over 75 years. They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Payroll Specialist to join their team!
- Join a fantastic team in a newly renovated building with excellent amenities including a rooftop experience!
- Gym and awesome rooms for private functions!
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- • Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices
- • Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- • Excellent organizational and time management skills
Top Responsibilities for Payroll Specialist:
- • Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- • Assist employees with, paystubs, time entry, employment verifications, and account set-up)
- • Process weekly payroll using Penta software
- • Prepare certified payroll reports for union payrolls
- • Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Construction Engineering
- Interpersonal Skills
- Payroll Management