Electronics Technician Maintenance II
North Charleston, SC
ITC is seeking an Electronics Technician II to support the Royal Saudi Navy. This position will be part of a team which implements tailored, interoperable C4I systems and support including engineering, installation, and program management for use in ashore and afloat platforms in of the KSA’s RSNF C4I systems. Must maintain a secret clearance.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve unusually complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers' manuals or similar documents.
- Performs complex technical tasks to assist engineers with electronic systems.
- Supports efforts to plan, procure, fabricate, remove, install, and complete all mechanical and electrical work efforts.
- Performs equipment removal, cabling, electrical equipment installation, equipment overhauls, fabricating and assembling electronics subassemblies, and calibration checks on electronic instruments.
- Troubleshoots electronics systems to determine cause and remedy for malfunctioning, conducts routine engineering tests, keeps equipment/parts inventories, and assists with general lab work.
- Provides on-site installation support.
- Organizes and updates technical documentation.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- Other duties as assigned
- US citizenship
- High School diploma or GED
- Formal electronics training from: Technical School, or Class A or B military school in electronics or communications, or four (4) year electronics apprentice program
- Formal electronics training, to include: Installation Tasks, Soldering, Cable Dressing, Cable Tray, Conduit, and Making/Repairing Connectors
- Four (4) years of practical experience, to include: electronics repair, maintenance and checkout. One (1) year of practical experience in electronics installation. Note: Experience may be concurrent
- Security Clearance Requirements: Must have and maintain a U.S. government issued SECRET or higher security clearance
- Travel to Saudi Arabia for 2-3 month duration
- Verification of COVID-19 vaccination via review of vaccination record and attestation form in accordance with Presidential Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors. You may seek a religious or medical exemption to the vaccination requirement by contacting ITC’s HR Representative but must have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over ITC's vaccination policy.
- 5 years recent C4ISR or other relevant experience in troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, installation and deinstallation of electronic systems, equipment, components, antennas, cables, cableways, waveguides and ducts,
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why work at ITC Defense:
- Employer Supplemented Health Insurance
- Employer Paid Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 3% Biweekly 401(k) Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Competitive Salaries with Performance Incentives
- A positive working environment with supportive teammates and leadership
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage Candidates who reside in a HUBZone to apply. To confirm if your home address is within a HUBZone, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electronics Technician Maintenance II
ITC Defense Corp. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Employment with ITC is at-will. For further information on our equal opportunity protections as part of the employment process, please see http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and that, if requested, reasonable accommodation may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation for purposes of participating in the application/selection process with ITC. Please refer to our website www.itcdefense.com/careers for further information on all our EEO/VEVRAA policies.
Thank you for your interest in ITC Defense!
Powered by JazzHR
- Assembly And Installation
- Electronic Systems