ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an opportunity available for a Facility Operation HVAC (Maintenance Technician) at our Boca Raton location!
- Perform routine Preventive Maintenance on boilers, stills, air compressors, pumps and other assigned equipment. Generate and maintain the required documentation.
- Install plumbing, mechanical, and/or electrical equipment such as; sinks, pumps, circuit panels, refrigeration, WFI, boilers, HVAC chillers, air compressors, motors, etc.,
- Handle repairs and maintenance on equipment, as well as assigned work orders. Notification of appropriate personnel as needed. Create and maintain necessary documentation of these repairs.
- Maintain inventory to ensure adequate parts and supplies are on hand. Complete purchase requisitions for equipment and parts as needed.
- Ensure utility areas are kept reasonably clean and free of debris or clutter.
- May assist in special projects and/or construction projects. Duties may include demolition, renovation, and new construction.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus two (2) years of technical or vocational training.
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for technical/vocational experience.
- Florida License as a Plumbing, Electrical or Refrigeration Technician required.
- 3 - 6 years previous general maintenance and/or construction experience
- GMP and ISO regulations knowledge
- Ability to read blue prints. Good mechanical aptitude. Knowledge of general maintenance.
- Skill in operating tools such as circular saw, table saw, power drill, welding machine, pipe threader, grinder, sander, pipe drain cleaner machine, router, or jig saw. Analyze and diagnose mechanical/electrical or refrigeration problems.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jigsaw (Jigsaw Puzzles)
Sander (Metalworking Tools)