To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lindon, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Team Lead Customer Service
Global Payments Inc. • Lindon, UT
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:• Responsible for Tier I escalated issues where Tier II is unavailable or as needed including
but not limited to email, phone and chat
• Responsible for assigning/working escalated emails
• Strive to promote OpenEdge products and services while giving unprecedented levels of
• Work efficiently and professionally with other departments and partners
• Work with other departments on escalation issues via email, chat and phone
• Assist in improving procedures and efficiency and creating/updating SOP’s
• Assign casework to Tier 1 agents as well as escalated cases to Tier II agent and the Team
• Monitor the CS chat rooms as well as the escalation chat rooms
• Research and review low service surveys
• Day to day phone queue management including monitoring assisting agents on long calls or
in a state other than available
• Perform phone and case qualities and coaching’s as assigned
• Assist in training/nesting new and existing employees
• Coach Tier 1 agents on customer interaction and program knowledge
2+ years call center experience required
2+ years of Customer Service experience required
Payment industry experience preferred
Strong customer service, technical and analytical abilities
Ability to perform in a fast paced work environment
Ability to learn new programs and technologies
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent de-escalation techniques
Ability to coach and mentor and build positive relationships
Ability to provide excellent customer service in a faced paced environment
Stays focused under pressure
Adheres to attendance/punctuality expectations
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.