Skilled Nursing Accounts Receivables Regional
Status: Full Time
The primary purpose of this position is to train and assist business office managers and staff on accurate and efficient billing practices according to Company and industry standards, to monitor timely collections of accounts receivable across multiple operations and to ensure exact recording of revenue transactions in locations operating in the healthcare industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the locations accounts receivable functions under the supervision of the Director of Accounts Receivable.
- Analyze and observe AR functions and processes in the business office to ensure maximum workflow and productivity, communicating deficiencies as well as best practices to operation management.
- Provide and conduct subject matter training as needed with business office staff in multiple locations.
- Monitor, update and train financial policies and procedures related to current Company policy and industry specific government regulations in effect.
- Communicate best practices with peers and staff at assigned locations.
- Assist, monitor and provide corrective action to accounts receivable workflow processes at assigned locations.
- Perform and/or coordinate month-end close processes when staff vacancies require one to do so.
- Coordinate and/or assist with business office accounts receivable functions when location positions are vacant.
- All duties and responsibilities shall be performed as set forth in the Company’s established policies and procedures.
- COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY: Models and reinforces ethical behavior in self and to others in accordance with the Code of Conduct; adheres to organizational policies and guidelines; supports compliance initiatives; maintains confidences; admits mistakes; conducts business with honesty; shows consistency in words and actions; follows through on commitments.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Multiple years' experience in the business office in the healthcare field
- Accounts Receivable experience in a skilled nursing (SNF) / LTC setting
- 2+ years experience in multi-facility oversight role preferred
- Ability to travel
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks at hand to meet specific deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of state regulations.
- Presentation skills required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.
Ensign Services, Inc. is the most dynamic company in the exploding healthcare services field today, serving 215 long-term care facilities, over 40 home health and hospice agencies, with over 20,000 employees in fourteen states. These operations have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the shared "Service Centers", a world-class service team that provides the centralized clinical, legal, risk management, HR, training, accounting, IT and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus squarely on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual operations.
What sets Ensign Services apart from other companies is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we focus on living out our Culture:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
In addition to hiring a Skilled Nursing Accounts Receivables Regional who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at URL blocked - click to apply
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply