3Ci is looking for a SR IoT Java Developer to join their Partner in West Midtown for a long-term contract role that has potential to convert full-time. Our Partner is looking for someone with extensive knowledge of java, extensive experience with web technologies and frameworks such as Spring, and enough understanding of embedded systems to appreciate the complexity of developing the worlds most advanced beverage dispensers.
If you like the idea of working with a small, focused team to write software that controls a physical device and brings a smile to people’s faces, we’d like to hear from you!
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid hands-on software development experience
- Extensive experience in Java Development in a LINUX environment.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools and defect tracking tools
- Strong Documentation and Writing skills
- REST, HTTP, Swagger, Maven, Git
- Experience with embedded systems and knowledge of C/C++ nice to have
- Collaborate with your peers to design and implement Java software that will run on embedded hardware within the dispenser
- Contribute to the development of our tools, including simulators, sniffers, remote debugging capabilities and hardware diagnostics
- Participate in the design and implementation of new features from our business units
- Work closely with QA to validate functionality across all dispenser models in the fleet
- Bring a different perspective when collaborating with the hardware and embedded teams to translate new hardware and capabilities into customer features
- Support efforts to fully automate dispenser testing
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)