To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX 75038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Rep I
IGT • Irving, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Retail Sales Representative provides support for the region by executing sales initiatives, maintaining an effective workflow in open territories and managing any other support role assigned by the District Sales Manager. Retail Sales Representatives may also be called upon to support or complete optimization projects and Route Services' tasks.
- Provides assistance when needed to collect necessary paperwork for new retailers as well as any change of ownerships and terminations.
- Provides assistance when necessary with terminations and change of ownerships.
- Assists in the development of detailed execution plans to grow sales within the district.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with lottery personnel and lottery retailers.
- Executes retailer resets.
- Executes sales promotions at retail as directed.
- Provides administrative and warehouse support for the regional office and offsite storage facilities on an as needed basis, this includes organizing and distributing POS and managing instant ticket returns.
- Responsible for covering territories that may open due to vacancy, vacation, extended leave, personal time off or any other reason.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in retail or wholesale sales.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to plan and organize
- Must reside in the region in which the regional office is located
- Extensive daytime travel is required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.