Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team!
We provide in home services to seniors in the Tri-Cities.
Excellent Benefits Package including:
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunity for overtime pay
- Company paid virtual Doctor Visits
- Great pay with paid training through the year
- Caregiver of the month recognition and bonus
- Very friendly office staff to serve you
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental transportation
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Activities of Daily living
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's care
Your schedule will be based off of your availability. Make your own work schedule!!!
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Undergo a background check
- Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle to get to and from work.
- Experience is preferred but NOT required.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Welcoming CAREGivers looking to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.50 per hour
To ensure we are doing our part to stop the spread of illness, we are providing our Caregivers with PPE. Caregivers received supplies such as disposable gloves and masks, as well as Hand sanitizer, for every shift they work.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)