Customer Service Representative- Mason, OH
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for full-time Customer Service Representatives for our client, a leader in premium, luxury and sports eyewear, at their location in Mason, OH.
Pay rate: $15/hour
Training: Monday- Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm
Final Schedule: 8-hour shift between the hours for 8:30am and 6:30pm Monday- Friday, Saturdays are required on a rotating basis from 9:00am to 5:30pm
Start Date: Weekly now through November
Note: This position is currently remote, but candidates must be local to Mason to pick up their equipment onsite.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists customers telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Acts as a positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Uses courteous and professional language.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Creates a win-win resolution to problems.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- High School or equivalent
- Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and perform basic math
- Customer service orientation
- Intermediate PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, proficient with Microsoft Office, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first contact
- Strong English comprehension and a good command of grammar
Term of Assignment:
- 90-day temp-to-hire position
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.