ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
Business Development Officer will be responsible for developing new and fostering existing client relationships with the aim to identify new opportunities resulting in increased business revenue.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Assist with the preparation of tenders, technical bulletins and marketing literature.
- Assess market satisfaction
- Assist in the coordination of pricing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or similar).
- 1-3 years of business development experience is preferred.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills, client focused and flexible to client needs.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Decision making skills and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to adapt.
- Proficent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the FMLA Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
Attention To Detail