With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity Firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work®
- 2019 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes
- 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
- Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
CBIZ & MHM New England is part of the 10th largest accounting*, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in Boston and Providence and have over 240 people, including over 40 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions.
We are seeking candidates with Private Equity experience who are interested in providing co-sourcing/outsourcing services for global Private Equity Funds. The opportunity will include working with CBIZ team members and client personnel virtually or at the client location when the conditions are safe. Team members are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an In-House tax function including assisting with transactional matters, managing multiple internal and external professional resources, as well as federal, state and foreign compliance and various special projects. We offer an opportunity to work on rewarding, high profile clients with exposure to interesting technical matters using a team approach that allows for great work life balance in a friendly, supportive environment.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Expand revenue of existing clients
- Responsible for short-term and long-term business planning
- Manager all aspects of the co-sourcing/outsourcing engagement
- Serve as key client contact; viewed as a trusted business advisor by clients
- Ensure quality control standards are met
- Direct interaction with clients and management of engagement team
- Drive a team environment; demonstrate support of management decisions and builds a positive culture
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 7 years experience in public accounting or related field
- 5 years supervisory
- Must have and preserve required licenses
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on business needs