We are excited to welcome a Merchant Solutions Representative to our growing Addison, TX office. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Why is the role open? We're growing by leaps and bounds through numerous acquisitions and our recent successful IPO. Our unique and diverse culture nurtures and supports personal and professional growth, facilitating internal promotion. Our substantial growth and internal promotions have allowed us the opportunity to add extraordinary talent to our team!
The goal of the role: Our Merchant Solutions is an Inside Sales position that is responsible for upselling merchants within our existing portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Receiving inbound calls from existing merchant’s upselling merchant terminals, and acquiring new accounts
- Making outbound calls to EVO’s existing customer base upselling merchant terminals
- Making outbound calls (prospecting) to merchants offering EVO’s added value services as options to help generate more revenue for their business
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of Telemarketing Sales or Tele Sales
- Basic computer skills (i.e. navigating windows applications)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office / Windows applications
- Must have STRONG Communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills (i.e. percentages)
- Positive attitude / Self motivating / Persistence
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.