EASY APPLY: Text "JOIN US" to 25000 or go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Wendy's Shift Manager - Elkhart, IN - 1720 N. Cassopolis St.
Our Shift Managers provide daily leadership to ensure the restaurant meets operational goals and mentoring to team members to delight every customer.
On our team, you'll be invested in as you develop your restaurant leadership skills. We have a Shift Manager development program designed to provide you with the training and experience you need to advance your career with Wendy's.
What You'll Do
* Train and monitor tasks performed by Crew Members to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness
* Ensure all food safety procedures are executed appropriately
* Assist in handling customer complaints and issues
* Perform daily, weekly, and monthly administrative duties and reports
* Attend meetings requested by General Manager or District Manager
* Develop leadership skills and grow within the organization
What You Can Expect
As a Shift Manager, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
* Medical and vision insurance
* 401k with company match
* Meal discounts
* Paid time off after meeting eligibility requirements
* Fast access to wages with PayActiv
* Opportunities for advancement
* A fun work environment
* Casual dress code (jeans and company provided shirt)
What's Required for the Role
* Exhibit leadership and model our values
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
* At least 6 months of prior supervisory experience in restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent
* Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure, give and take direction, work well in a team environment, and have a strong service focus
* Have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of training
* Ability to work full time and a combination of days, nights, and weekends for a total of up to five days each week
* Have excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
Whether you're looking for a team environment, leadership opportunity, or the chance to develop into running your own restaurant, we have great opportunity for you! Apply today to join the Meritage Hospitality family of Wendy's!
Meritage Hospitality Group is headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI and is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators, with over 340 restaurants across 16 states and more than 10000 employees. At Meritage, we are inspired by opportunity and achieve our success through service. We value the growth and development of our people, and will provide you with the training and development you need to be successful in your career with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Inclusion is at the heart of our business.
Official applications for employment must be submitted via Paradox or MeritageCareers.com.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Decision Making
- Food Safety