Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support including scanning, copying, filing, data entry, banking and other tasks as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule service / installation calls with staff. Maintain effective relationships with peers, multiple internal/external customers and senior leaders.
- Be enthusiastic, adaptable, and patient as well as highly detail-oriented and data-efficient.
- Assist with inventory tracking / management. Order and maintain supplies for the office.
- Be flexible to perform any task deemed necessary to support department and/or company-wide initiatives.
- Comfortable in a construction / warehouse environment.
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Competencies & Attributes:
Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Ability to Multitask and Prioritize, Team Oriented, Desire to succeed and be part of a first-class organization.
Skills and Abilities Required:
At least (1) year of admin / office experience is required. Must be Highly Organized, Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Proficient at Data Entry (10-key), Data Analysis and Report creation.
Our company has enjoyed success for over 13+ years as one of the Nation’s largest home improvement companies and we are expanding all over North America building a leader in the remodeling industry to 48 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about opportunities at Leaf Filter please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
We would like to welcome you to the team, apply today!
- Attention To Detail
- Self Motivation
- Team Working