To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burbank, CA
- Phone: 919-782-7440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (French Speaking)
Volt • Burbank, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Fluent French Speaking Administrative Assistant in Glendale, CA for one of the entertainment industry’s leading companies. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: French Speaking Administrative Assistant
Location: Glendale, CA
Long term contract assignment: Estimated 7 months
Environmental Design & Engineering
At our client’s Imagineering, you’ll help them tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills working on Paris project in our Glendale office.
Imagineering dept. is seeking an Administrative Assistant fluent in French to support the Environmental Design and Engineering (ED&E) Team within dept. This role will support an environment that is high volume and fast-paced handling confidential information.
Important Primary Qualification:
The Candidate must be fluent in the written and spoken French and English languages
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars, booking meeting rooms, negotiating with other admins for scheduling and coordination. Must have friendly, flexible, personality and be collaborative.
- Answering and screening incoming calls
- Drafting and revising correspondence and presentations under the supervision of the Team and Design Manager.
- Handling the preparation and processing of expense reports
- Managing, maintaining, and organizing a high volume of departmental digital files and construction document sets
- General office duties including photocopying and scanning
- Contributes to departmental projects as well as implements special projects as assigned
- Interacting with confidential information with integrity. Must maintain confidentiality at all times as the information is not public.
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years administrative experience
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
- Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form Both in English and French
- Strong note taking skills
- Meeting minutes taken within the meeting and distributed immediately at the end of each meeting.
- Works with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
- Team player attitude with the ability to interact with multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility, and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility
- High level computer skills and file management
- Microsoft suite – Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint
- Bluebeam PDF management
- File Management, Document organization skills
- Must be capable of typing at a 65 to 75 WPM minimum - tested
- Prior Architectural or Engineering firm experience
- Prior entertainment, legal and/or business affairs experience
- 3 or more years of experience in an administrative role
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.