Fed Ex Field is home to the Washington Redskins but also hosts top name concerts, soccer and college football. Levy Restaurants is proud to be the Food & Beverage provider and with capacity for 82,000 fans, we are ready!
Whether you are a master chef or a concessions cashier, we have the perfect spot for you. Our impeccable service and top-notch local cuisine come together to create an amazing experience for every guest - every time! We want YOU to join our team!
Be part of the Levy Team at Fed Ex Field when the season reopens.
Apply today and be contacted when active hiring begins.
NOW HIRING Non-Profit Coordinator
Part-Time Hourly Seasonal position. Recruiting Non-Profit organizations to work primarily in Concessions.
Summary of Position:
The coordinator performs complex and diverse responsibilities in support of Non-Profit Groups and their fundraising goals. This position is responsible for recruiting, training and scheduling all volunteer groups based on Levy Restaurants guidelines. They will collaborate with colleagues to execute projects with increasing participation from prospective groups, volunteers, employees and other key constituents.
Must possess the skills to develop effective working relationships, an ability to work independently and as a team member of Levy Restaurants event management team, strong willingness to help out as needed at every level of event management and an ability to manage multiple projects. The coordinator needs to work to help ensure that each event fits the branding and messaging set forth by the company.
Major Areas of Responsibility
All Major Areas of Responsibility are achieved through the use of the Core Signatures Guidelines.
- Coordinates logistics of meetings, trainings and events
- Supports team on event planning and execution
- Engages regularly with volunteers and provides a high level of customer service
- Collects/Researches data to support or answer specific questions/topics related to development and volunteer management activity
- Drafts, proofreads and creates reports and presentations for the team of volunteers they support
- Develops and implements procedures/practices
- Follow up and give feedback regularly to non-profit groups
- Create weekly invoices – event tracking through matrix database
- Organize group needs weekly – touch base regarding upcoming events and registration activity
- Participates in general office duties: meetings, cleaning, filing and other similar administrative activities
- Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
- Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Levy Restaurants guidelines
- Displays a positive attitude towards team members
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, 'If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life.'
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members by speaking and comprehending English
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
- Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift
- Ability to use hands in using office equipment, including the computer system
- Ability to talk and hear to conduct phone correspondence
- Close vision and focus capabilities to view computer screen and company documents
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.