To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security/Gate Guard Regular-2nd shift
Securitas USA • Des Moines, IA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RIGHT NOW Is your chance to join the Largest Security Company in the North America!!!
Securitas Security Services has the privilege of collaborating with some of the best companies in the World. As LUCK would have it, we are expanding yet AGAIN and looking to fill several security officer positions!!! Make a life changing decision today and advance your career by joining our team and reaping the benefits of working with a company that works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible!
Wages start at $11.00 per hour! Phenomenal opportunities for overtime to those whom are interested!
*Securitas has the industries best benefits including but not limited to the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision!!
- Retirement Plan!!
- Paid vacation!!
- Free uniforms!!!
- Opportunities to work in a variety of settings!!!
- Extensive training programs!!!
Successful candidates would be pursuing hands on, fast paced employment with the ability to thrive under pressure! Strong customer service skills and communication are key! Previous experience in corrections, law enforcement, military, and security preferred but NOT required.
Responsibilities may include...
- Monitors and maintains site access.
- Performs foot/vehicle patrol of the site location.
- Records detailed activity during shift.
- Reports incidents or suspicious activity to security personnel, client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate.
(515) 221 -2766