Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture industry and located in the Huron, SD area. They are constantly keeping up with the ever-evolving Ag industry. They are currently seeking to add a driven Sales Agronomist to their organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $55,000 - + DOE
- Full Benefits Program
- Company Vehicle, Cell, Tablet provided.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- Live in a safe neighborhood with great people all around.
- Enjoy the friendly restaurants, shops and bars that this community has to offer, while you will soon feel at home and be welcomed.
- If you love the outdoors this is the place to be, with excellent fishing year round and hunting beyond words. This place can offer you something no other state can, South Dakota PHEASANT HUNTING, not only is this one of the biggest tourist attractions but you will be located in the heart of all the action.
- However, if spending time outdoors and enjoying peace and quiet isn’t your thing, then feel free to make a short drive or choose to live in a nearby thriving community. This area has bigger shops, bars, restaurants, tourist attractions, drive-in movie theater, and more!
- You won’t find yourself bored here, there are local events and festivities year round for you to take part in.
- With affordable housing costs, it gives you a little extra cash in your pocket to spend it where you feel necessary make this your hometown community today!
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- 1+ year of experience in agriculture industry.
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!