Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Daylight - Evening - Night
Interim HealthCare has opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions, day, evening, night shift working with our client in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA) area.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN responsibilities include:
- Following a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs.
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to supervisor.
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Registered Nurse (RN) active license in the State of Pennsylvania (PA).
- Current CPR Certification (We offer classes).
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care, home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
LPN -LVN - Nurse - Licensed Practical - Licensed Vocational - Registered Nurse - RN - Full Time - Part Time - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA) area.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- HIGHER PAY RATE FOR NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core of this longevity and success is a network of over 300 independently owned franchises and their commitment to providing the most compassionate and professional care available in the communities they serve. With over 43,000 healthcare professionals across 44 states, Interim provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 173,000 people annually. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. Period!". We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Pittsburgh
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: Full Time
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse