To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
901 Hugh Wallis Road South
Lafayette, LA 70508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Operations Analyst - Hospice
LHC Group • Lafayette, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 3 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Finance, Information Technology, Accounting
- Works independently but alongside the Divisional leaders and their management teams to regularly measure and improve the performance of the business
- Serves as professional support for all aspects of the business for the Division and regional leaders
- Performs real time financial and operating analysis on current financial results, operating statistics, and metrics as well as other operating data in order to identify operating weaknesses and opportunities for improved operating performance.
- Develops financial forecasts and provides timely and routine updates on status of key operation and financial initiatives expecting to impact financial performance
- Drives various cost reduction opportunities specific to respective areas of coverage that are consistent with the overall objections of that area
- Regularly prepares variance analysis of operations income statements and provide management with suggestions on operating improvements
- Reviews weekly projections from home office budgeting department and provide feedback on projections prior to their weekly release
- Actively participates in the annual budget process as it relates to the operating budgets for all respective divisions
- Works with the Acquisition team regarding budgets for new locations
- Maintains excellent communication with supervisor, operations management personnel, and home office personnel
- All other duties assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or business related degree
- Experience: 3 years or less
- Healthcare experience required, preferably in Home Health industry
- Must possess excellent analytical and technical financial skills and the ability to quickly identify and evaluate business risks and concerns and apply appropriate techniques to assist in resolving them.
- Must be highly motivated and display a natural sense of completing tasks timely and accurately.
- Ability to work alongside other management personnel to achieve high levels of operating performance.
- Must possess highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must possess the ability to use modern accounting software platforms and databases as well as strong ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
Job ID: 2019-50119
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.