The Solera WaySoleraâs uncommon culture is based on three simple principles: Think 80/20 (Focus), Act 30/30 (Efficiency), and Live 90/10 (Accountability). We define our mindset using Our 3Hâs: Humility, a Hunger to succeed, and a desire to Hunt for opportunities to win. We train our volunteers to engage with each other modulating between their intellect (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ). Solera has become a global technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. The principles, drills, and values associated with the Solera Way have been fundamental to Soleraâs success and our ability to grow, continuously change, and innovate.Are You Uncommon?Weâre on the hunt for an experienced Inside Sales Representative who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. You will serve as the Inside Sales Representative focusing on new customer acquisition which will be an important part of our growth strategy. We are looking for outgoing individuals looking for a new challenge to help us grow our customer base.
What Youâll Be Doing
At Solera, we believe in providing clarity and focus to what our volunteers are responsible for â their mission. The 80âs, as we call them at Solera, are the employeeâs priorities associated with their role or mission. The mission 80âs for this role, are:
- Contact prospective customers, identify primary decision makers, and develop interest in Enservio services.
- Qualify, follow up and close prospects.
- Utilize Enservioâs contact management system (Salesforce.com) to properly track and measure leads.
- Continual follow-up with potential prospects to develop the relationship further and move across the organization in order to identify other key decision makers.
- Drive sales results, build and develop a sustainable monthly pipeline in order to achieve target revenue objectives.
- Develop a keen understanding of the contents valuation space.
- Meet or exceed target claim targets based upon customer mix
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Companyâs needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Are You Qualified?
- Bachelorâs degree.
- Experience with cold and warm telephone prospecting, networking with contacts in a specific target market, and strong relationship building experience required.
- Strong new business development skills, entrepreneurial, self-starting nature, highly-motivated, appreciation for fast-paced environments, and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple sales processes in parallel.
- Ability to manage through influence and persuasion, exceptional networking and communication skills, and a committed team player
- Creativity, innovation, organization, strong initiative, presentation skills, and attention to detail required.
- Must be willing to work out of the Needham, MA office daily.
We believe that offices should be destinations where people want to beâ¦ places where people want to work, play and, collaborate. That is why we spend a lot of time on enhancing our workspaces. Soleraâs work environments are intersections of the old and the newâ¦ of the past, present, and future. They are spaces designed to stimulate creative thinking, innovation, and cross-functional collaboration.
We also embrace wellness. Whether it is our onsite or offsite workout centers, nutritional meals and beverages, or endless snacks for focus and energy. This wellness plan is our commitment to healthy living, which spans across our office environments.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies