BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Technician for an employment opportunity in Tewksbury, MA!
Available Position: Deskside Support / Break-Fix / IMAC Technician
Location : Tewksbury, MA 01876
- 6 years minimum of consistent experience in IT Deskside/Desktop break/fix support, with at least 3 years in an enterprise type environment with 1000+ end users.
- Excellent Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office Suite trouble shooting skills, as well as hardware trouble shooting skills.
- Duties will include troubleshooting and repair of OS's, MS Office Suite products including Outlook email and calendar issues, a variety of 3rd party software applications, hardware issues for both PC's and laptops, PC/Laptop parts replacement down to the system board level, Apple iDevice support, imaging, data wiping, asset control, and detailed ticket documentation.
- New hire deployments, international travel laptop deployments, and PC refresh deployments, VTC and A/V meeting support, are also part of weekly duties.
- Service Now ticket system experience a PLUS.
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service skills, multi-tasking skills, ticket management/documentation skills, written and verbal communication skills REQUIRED.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and collaborate, excellent interpersonal skills required.
- This is a high volume ticket environment, with strict Service Level Agreements in place.
- Must have reliable transportation, as travel to other sites within the area may be required.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- If offered the role, this position will require employment screens, and employment screens typically include a background check and drug screen.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 93578 when responding to this ad.
Attention To Detail