To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Vice President - NY/NJ Territory
Healthpro Rehabilitation • New York, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Vice President is responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning,
development, and operations of Rehabilitation Programs within multiple client facilities.
Manages and directs staff in the provision of rehabilitation program services to residents
and clients, and establishes and meets budgetary standards for program performance.
**Must be a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist with multi-site LTC contract management experience. Must live in NY or NJ.Responsibilities
1. Visit each assigned facility on an as-needed basis to assess the operation, r eview financial performance, and develop a plan of action for any identifiable problems. Effectively organize both time and tasks to ensure that facility visits are productive.
2. Prepare annual operating budget and contribute to the development of the capital budget.
3. Routinely monitor revenues and expenses. Initiae and follow through on appropriate actions in order to ensure that budget goals are met or exceeded for Healthpro Heritage and the customer.
4. Submit weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to CEO and VP of clinical services in timely manner.
5. Maintain complete authority to hire, fire, develop, provide remedial counseling, mentor and evaluate staff in accordance with company policies. Active promote optimum employee relations and communication. HOld Regional Vice PResidents accountable to ensure staff is in compliance with Healthpro Heritage policies, procedures and practicies.
6. Work closely with VP of recruiting, regional driectors of recruiting and regional vice presidents to ensure appropriate staffing levels in order to achieve or exceed budgetary guidelines.
7. Ensure that regional vice presidents have appropriate staffing levels in facilities and job orders in place to maximize clinical operations. Assist regional vice presidents in evaluation and select of therapy staff.
8 Ensure that RVPs are actively involved in the sourcing, recruitment, hiring and orientation of new staff. Provide ongoing development of staff by relating policies and procedures with the mission and values of the company and the client facility. Model appropriate behavior and act as a mentor to management and clinical staff.
9. Promote, hire and train new RVPs in accordance with company expectations.
10. Establish a routine schedule for meeting and communicatin gwith RVPs in assigned area.
11. Work with Administrator to identifiy training needs of RVPs and regional directors; and to coordinate start-up of new clients.
12. Understand and ensure the operations of Healthpro Heritage Rehab & Fitness (rehab agency) facilities in collaboration with the HRF administrator.
13. Evelop and maintain positive and interactive relationships with new and existing customers.
14. Attend and participate in regional business and clinical meetings as appropriate.
15. Develop short term and long range plans in conjuction with key personnel to ensure consistency of clinical care for each assigned facility.
16. Dive clinical program development to ensure quality care delivery.
17. Continuously proote interdisciplinary treatment, clinical reasoning skills and best practicies within rehabilitation parameters.
18. Ensure that all current clinical associates working in facilities are compliant with state licensure laws and regulations.
19. Oversee rehabilitation claims ADR, denial and appeal processes. Ensure that RVPs are responding to all ADRs, denials, and appears in a timely manner to comply with facility contract provisions. Keep VP of clinical servies informed of status of claims.
20. Participate in direct and indirect resident care as warranted.
21. Perform other duties as assigned or required to ensure quality resident care.
1. Must be a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, LIcensed Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapist assistance with four to six years multi-site operations management experience (preferable in long term care, CCRC, AL/IL settings).
2. Valid professional license in the state w here services are rendered.
3. Five or more years experience with two or more years experience in a supervisory capacity in Long-term care of sub actue care preferred.
Proven leadership skills in healthcare field; Knowledge of and ability to perform skills related to management, planning, budgeting and marketing.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility and rehabilitation functions.
6. Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc).
**Must be willing to live in NY or NJ.Recruiter : Email Address [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]