To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chehalis, WA 98532
- Eugenia Center
- Phone: 360-740-9767
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Eugenia Center • Chehalis, WA
Posted 1 month ago
As Receptionist, you will have the ability to learn many different tasks. You will be the first person a client sees when they walk through the doors. In this position, you will have the ability to work with a dynamic team, who is in the process of modeling the way towards integrated healthcare. You will promote learning and development opportunities, flexible scheduling as needed, and a supportive work/life balance.
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Implement and maintain office systems
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Organize internal and external events
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Maintain databases
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Operate office equipment
- Manage office supplies
Qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma generally required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to work a switchboard knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word processing, and database management
- Knowledge of business principles
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Required typing speed
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills