We are looking for an Special Education Teachers in Flint. These positions are full-time at 40 hours per week.
Our Special Education Teachers provide one-on-one assistance and instruction to clients that align with their goals and education plans. At TES, you will be a part of the solution, helping us achieve goals that allow all students to learn and thrive.
As an Special Education Teacher at TES, you will:
- provide small group and one-on-one instruction to students requiring support in the areas of reading, writing, math, and other areas as needed.
- communicate on-going student progress to parents/guardians, general education teachers, school administration, district personnel, and other service professionals via progress reporting and Individual Education Plans.
- be responsible for maintaining on-going compliance in accordance with IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act).
You will need the following minimum qualifications to be considered:
- a valid credential in Special Education or be enrolled in a program and have passed the necessary tests
- If on an Intern credential, must be willing to comply with all state requirements for renewal of the document
- must clear a current background check through the FBI and DOJ
- Proof of Covid vaccination
Preferred qualifications include:
- 2 years experience in Special Education
- Experience in auditing and monitoring of compliance for the district, state, and federal regulations regarding Special Education
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach in training, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our providers to work together in creating customized solutions and achieving client goals.
Our Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering opportunities for success through customized, innovative solutions.
As part of our team, full-time employees enjoy:
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, up to 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid sick days.
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending accounts.
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU reimbursements.
We are looking for individuals that can:
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and work ethic.
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further, develop professional and technical skills.
Environment & Physical Qualifications: Assigned work environments vary from site to site and may require services to be provided in a distance learning / therapy model. The work environment is usually comprised of several adults and children in a classroom, clinic, or campus facility with supervisors traveling to multiple sites/clinics. Due to varied work environments, an employee may encounter noise levels that are moderate to loud. In addition, the job functions could include the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Special Education Teacher | Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles | Instagram.com/TES4KIDS | Twitter.com/TES4KIDS
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.