To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shakopee, MN 55379
- Lauren Davie
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Team Members
Kelly Services • Shakopee, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have exciting 3+ month, contract opportunities as a Warehouse Team Member for a top fortune 500 company in Shakopee, Minnesota. Title: Warehouse Team Member Duration: 3+ months (possible extension or temp-to-hire) Pay-rate: $15/hour 2 Work Shifts available:
- Full-time: Monday- Thursday 11am-9:30 pm
- Part-time: Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm-10:00 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
• Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
• Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
• Meet all required shipping deadlines.
• Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
• Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Replenish supplies as needed.
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
• Perform related duties as assigned EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs frequently and 70 lbs occasionally is required. Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Exhibit a sense of urgency to ensure all deadlines are met. Computer knowledge is desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the warehouse is generally noisy.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Ability to operate in a production-driven environment and perform at a level that is 95% or greater of engineered standards.
2. Physical activity requiring reaching, bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
5. Associate is required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
6. Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
7. Ability to operate equipment such as forklifts, pickers, etc. Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.