Requisition ID: 37521
Posting Locations: Knoxville; Maryville
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part Time Merchandiser/Stocker
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Merchandising team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Part Time Merchandiser/Stocker!
- Location(s): Knoxville, Maryville
Things you should know about working as a Part-Time Merchandiser/Stocker:
- What does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It means presenting all Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations.
- How will you do this? Bring to life our displays by turning all product labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside the confines of 4 walls.
What would success look like?
• It’s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
• Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement included
• Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
• Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Effective customer service & communication skills
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
• Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
• Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
• Personal vehicle available to use for work
• Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per occurrence / $50,000 property damage effective from first day of employment
• Ability to lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Previous customer service experience
• Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
• Safely operate a motor vehicle
• Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
• Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air-conditioned
• Ability to operate a computer, a hand-held inventory control device, and calculators
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.