Pre-Sales Engineer - Deloitte SuperLedger™
As an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer, you will work with clients across a myriad of industries, the product teams, the consulting teams, and the Deloitte sales teams. Through your client-facing efforts, you toe the line between client needs and product capabilities. You will work closely with the Deloitte market offering leaders to lead enablement efforts to expand the reach of the Deloitte SuperLedger™. You will also work closely with the product teams to ensure that client feedback shapes the future roadmap.
Work You'll Do
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you are the expert in positioning products. You will play a crucial role in ensuring customers visualize requirements and processes in the technologies they are considering. From qualify to close, pre-sales engineers are the backbone of product positioning, ensuring the right solution is offered to meet the client needs. Pre-Sales Engineers have technical, architectural skills, and are adept at speaking in the customer's language to relate product requirements to business needs. You will demonstrate the value of individual products while orchestrating messaging across the Deloitte SuperLedger™ to enable value-thinking across the enterprise. By allowing pursuit teams to focus on relationship building and utilizing product resources efficiently, you will reduce the technology evaluation phase of the sales cycle and speed up time to value for our clients.
* Lead/Participate discovery sessions with global clients to understand/identify pain points as a basis to build an innovative solution based on the Deloitte SuperLedger™
* Leverage your technical background, you can speak deeply to product architecture. You can seamlessly illustrate how Deloitte SuperLedger™ products will plug into existing client infrastructure and have a clear understanding of how to do so
* Fully understand, articulate, and sell the benefits of Deloitte SuperLedger™ to global stakeholders at all levels, examples include Lead Client Service Partners, Market Offering Leaders, Client IT Staff, business leaders and "C" level executives
* Create memorable positive experiences for your global clients, using empathy, storytelling, immersive demo techniques
* Leverage your technical skills to build innovative art of the possible demos and establish a trusted relationship to the technical stakeholders on customer side
* Use your business knowledge, and industry experience, to identify Industry challenges and trends and develop tailored Deloitte SuperLedger™ value propositions
* Represent Deloitte SuperLedger™ during Marketing or Partner Events (e.g., Industry demos, industry specific discussions/use cases)
* Aspire to work with internal and external stakeholders from across the globe.
* Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
* Curate standardized pursuit and sales material library to accelerate proposals
* Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
About the Team
As part of the Deloitte SuperLedger™ team, you will be a part of creating and positioning technology solutions that provide an integrated cloud platform for transaction processing and subledger reporting without the need for full ERP consolidation. Deloitte SuperLedger™ is an agile, cost-reducing solution that can provide sub-ledger transaction details that enable insightful analysis across multiple ERPs through one comprehensive, secure, and cloud SaaS-based digital tool.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or equivalent field. MBA a plus
* 3+ years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Sales Technical Resource, Product implementations
* 5+ years of relevant functional or industry knowledge
* Technical knowledge on major Cloud Service Providers including Azure, AWS, GCP, and Salesforce
* Previous experience in long sales cycles, managing relationships and closing deals successfully
* Experience working remotely and collaborating with offshore teams
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
* Ability to travel 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Ability to speak to technical architecture and understand how it would connect into a client's infrastructure
* Ability to work with complex business requirements and translating them into the design of solutions, including multi product demos, user story creation, business rules
* Understand the competitive landscape and understand where our products play within that landscape
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual
* Interest in global, cross-geography collaboration
* Expert oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for any applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,000-$148,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 115646
- Agile Methodology
- Business Requirements
- Cloud Platform System
- Customer Service