You will be responsible for customer and sales related activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers defined by Defense, Medical, or Commercial primary product codes.
- Complete estimates using method of machining, cycle time and tooling
- Obtain material and subcontract quotations
- Maintain updated customer related documents (i.e., customer purchase orders, price list, customer cross reference, etc.)
- Evaluate part samples and/or customer design documentation for critical characteristics/function
- Participate in advanced part quality planning activities
- Perform contract review
- Ensure quality and delivery requirements are clearly defined to the production team
- Create and maintain ERP part data in support of manufacturing
- Investigates, coordinates and completes engineering change requests with appropriate groups
- Monitor and provide status on all orders
- Continue to expand on product and market knowledge.
- Remain informed of all Lean initiatives and champion continuous improvement efforts where appropriate.
- Work with AR to reconcile any invoicing issues.
- Provide customer with oral or written reports as requested
- Maintain and assist in growing existing accounts
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment (i.e., 6S).
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in conjunction with the sales and management teams
- Participate in the development and administration of new project proposals.
- Work closely with VP Sales to manage major and critical developing accounts and coordinate the management of all accounts.
- Execute all responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards as established by company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have knowledge of machine tools (Lathe, Vertical, Horizontal, Swiss, 5 Axis)
- Technical expertise to quote, plan, monitor, and evaluate work orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player who enjoys challenging situations
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and logistics administration
- Experience with CAD software
GTC Machining, LLC offers a drug-free workplace along with a competitive salary and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO), dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin and in compliance with ADAAA
GTC Machining, LLC offers a drug-free work place along with a competitive salary and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO), dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin and in compliance with ADAAA.
- Business Process Improvement
- Contract Performance
- Customer Service