To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
- Ronald Bolden
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Kelly Government Solutions • Piscataway Township, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support one of our top government clients in PISCATAWAY / NJ on a 9 months contract..
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity please send me a word copy of your resume. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: 425 HOES LN / PISCATAWAY / NJ / 08854
Duration: 9 Month contract
Pay Rate: Open
Job Title: Medicaid Payments Senior Analyst, Contractor
Analyzing and processing multiple types of invoice submissions and rebate payments.
Review and approve payments within a specific threshold
Work closely with team and its business partners to ensure accurate and timely payment
Follow Medicaid Operational Guidelines, SOPs and WIS, to ensure completeness and accuracy of payments
Provide critical analysis of data and payment trending utilizing various sources of data
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 4 years of overall business experience is required
- Experience in Medicaid invoice rebate processing is highly required
- Supervisory experience is highly preferred
- Ability to work with large amounts of data is required
- Experience with contracting systems is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, v-lookups and macros is required
- Sound business knowledge and experience in relation to contracting and contract compliance is required
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with strong attention to detail while meeting strict deadlines is required
- Must be available to work full time on location in Piscataway, NJ
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.